Hello everyone, hope you are all well. I have just finished the first draft of the third instalment of the Little Whippendon series so I thought I would share the first page with you. Have I missed any off the list? I would love to hear from you:
Moshesh’s rules for modern life
(vis-à-vis how to act in drinking establishments)
1. Though shall always get your round in
2. Though shalt not queue.
3. Though shall lean on the bar with money in hand; eye contact means you are ready to order
4. Though shall remember which coin belongs to which player in the queue on the side of a pool table
5. Though shall accept that peanuts and crisps are valid as main meals when offered
6. Though shall not, under any circumstance, sit on a table with a group of people you don’t know.
7. Children should be kept out, or at least kept quiet
8. Thou shalt not order coffee.
9. Mineral water is never the right answer
10. Though shall smoke when in the snug, regardless of law or popular fashion.